9 formas de empezar tu día con proteínas
9 ways to start your day with protein
Take a moment to think about what you eat during the day. If you’re like most Americans, odds are you enjoy the bulk of your daily protein at lunch and dinner. In order to help you consume a higher protein diet, some experts recommend eating more protein throughout the day, starting with breakfast.
For some of us, that may mean coming up with new ways to approach breakfast, especially as summer dies down and fall schedules ramp up – and that’s where we want to help. Check out the recipes and recommendations below to find easy ways to add protein to your morning.
You can boost any of these recipes with 8 grams of protein by adding an 8 oz. glass of low-fat milk or about 5 or more grams of protein (depending on your brand of choice) with a 6 oz. yogurt.
- Power-Up Muffin Cups: 13 g protein, 160 calories per serving.
- Blueberry and Almond Overnight Oats, Hard Boiled Egg and Latte: 26 g protein, 400 calories per serving.
- Avocado Sriracha Toast and Milk: 23 g protein, 460 calories per serving.
- Morning Snack Bars: 4 g protein, 240 calories per serving.
- Peanut Butter and Banana Sushi: 16 g protein, 390 calories per serving.
- Morning Snack: 16 g protein, 100 calories per serving.
- Egg and Mozzarella Breakfast Pizza: 17 g protein, 190 calories per serving.
- Chocolate Berry Smoothie: 6 g protein, 158 calories per serving.
- Gooey Peanut Butter + Jelly Mug Cake: 8 g protein, 276 calories per serving.
- Blueberry Cobbler Breakfast Bars: 17 g protein, 382 calories per serving.
- Lemon Yogurt Parfaits with Blueberry & Honey-Glazed Walnuts: 14 g protein, 360 calories per serving.
Fuente: Dairy Good, 4-8-2016